Senior Product Owner
Why would I want to be a Senior Product Owner at Adthena?
- Work on a multi-award winning product using the very latest machine learning and big data technologies
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory. (We’ve now got three offices globally and we don’t plan to stop there!)
- Flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- Every employee gets given stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Untracked annual leave.
- Free lunch every Friday, and complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Lots of social activities to join in. Regular off-sites, bake-offs, office table tennis tournaments and much more!
- A whole host of other benefits and perks!
What would I be doing?
As a Product Owner you are the bridge between product vision and technical implementation. You are the voice of Product on the Software Development "floor," and you are responsible for translating the vision & strategy into actionable project plans for your development teams.
No one knows the Product like you do. Teams look to you for knowledge and clarity on the systems that you own. You are responsible for ensuring that projects being released not only meet project requirements but also deliver amazing customer experiences while meeting Product’s vision and strategy. You are the driving force that ensures that these projects are delivered according to the agreed upon timelines.
- Work alongside a Senior Product Owner
- Champion Product’s vision and strategy throughout the organization
- Write clear and concise directions, requirements & user stories for your development teams
- Play a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure the delivered product aligns with Product’s vision, strategy and requirements
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for the entire Adthena product portfolio, driving execution of feature delivery
- Research customer/user needs, writing user stories with a UX centric ethos
- Work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time;
- Collaborate with customer facing roles to train, evangelise and collaborate to drive awareness and customer adoption
Do I have what it takes?
- Strong understanding of product management principles and best practices
- Comfortable communicating with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong technical awareness preferably with a BSc Degree 2:1 or above
- Excellent analytical skills building business models and performance analysis
- Exposure to the digital marketing industry would be helpful but not essential
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively with the team and offer and accept critique and feedback
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum.
And what does Adthena do exactly?
Adthena is the market leader in Competitive Intelligence for Search. We’re a growing 70 person, 5 year old tech company headquartered in London with offices in Sydney and Texas too.
Updated daily and unrivaled, Adthena uses machine learning to help digital marketers understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. Processing over 10TB of new data, indexing 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords in 15 different languages every day, Adthena works with over 200 clients spread across 14 different business sectors.
This year alone we’ve won a number of awards including "Best Search Tool" at the Drum Awards, "Best Tech Platform" at the DADI Awards and "Technical Innovation of the Year" at the Biddable Media Awards.
Adthena will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this role. We will not be held liable for any fees in relation to candidates submitted.
- Product Development
- Product Manager