Senior Product Marketing Manager - FinTech / Investment Brand - London
Fantastic opportunity to join this exciting and growing independent and technology-savvy investment firm offering custody, trading, and asset management services.
Reporting to the CEO, you will help bring new structure & strategy into the marketing efforts using a mixture of traditional and digital techniques, and help drive brand awareness in the sector.
You will also help create and deliver a marketing strategy for their state-of-the-art technology platform (to be launched in 2018), that will help financial intermediaries to win new accounts and to manage their customer portfolios with ease.
- 4+ years of broad marketing skills (traditional and online / digital), preferably within a Financial Investments / Asset Management organisation
- Excellent copywriting skills in finance and/or tech sector
- An affinity for digital marketing, and in particular content marketing techniques, such as whitepapers, webinars, etc
- Creative mind-set in terms of new ideas to reach and engage with audiences
- Preferably good experience within B2B marketing
- Ambitious and dynamic personality
- Genuine passion for B2B marketing, finance and technology
- Marketing or Business related degree is preferable
- Marketing communications - plan then write all marketing communications
across various marketing channels, including the website, advertising, and product-led
digital and print advertising campaigns.
- Market research - Conduct regular research into the addressable markets, to understand prospective customers’ needs, competitors, and other market forces. Leverage this research to determine positioning and messaging for products.
- Marketing collateral - with input from Sales on its requirements and Investment Management on content, take the lead in planning, writing, designing and producing all marketing collateral, including factsheets, pitch decks and client proposals.
- Sales enablement - develop and maintain an internal Sales Toolkit to support the Sales team. This includes battle cards, FAQs and pitch notes. Run regular feedback workshops with Sales to identify ways in which Marketing can further support the sales process.
You will become the in-house 'voice of the customer’ and will leverage market research, competitive intelligence, and your own industry experience to position products in a clear and compelling way.
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking for a dynamic new challenge in a fast-growing tech focussed financial organisation.
Package is up to £60k Basic + 20% Bonus, with superb benefits on top.
- Asset Management
- Digital Marketing
- Investment Management
- Product Marketing