Senior Product Manager - Growth
Working for one of the fastest growing tech scale-ups in Europe, backed by leading investors, including Google Ventures, the Senior Product Manager will look at how to grow new users globally, increase current customer usage and ultimately drive revenue.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving revenue through identified growth opportunities
- Finding further value for customers
- Identifying what problems need to be solved
- Taking risks to make impactful change
- Working cross functionally with engineering, UX and data
The Senior Product Manager will have:
- Proven growth experience on a eCommerce product
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Ideally come from a start-up/scaleup environment
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Candidates may come from consumer sectors such as retail, ecommerce, travel, ticketing, fintech, marketplace, etc.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a well-established, well-funded industry leader that is scaling globally at a rapid rate. You’ll be part of a newly formed Growth team, have a huge amount of autonomy and be empowered to take risks!
Senior Product Manager
£70-100k + stock
London or Remote options
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'