Senior Product Manager - Customer Originations - SaaS
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software as a Service (SaaS) Senior Product Manager working in our Global Software Product Management Originations team.
The SaaS Originations Senior Product Manager will take a market-driven approach in defining, launching and managing complex global Decision Analytics (DA) products and services to achieve our business and product goals. This role requires strong thought leadership in services, originations decisioning and analytics-driven software solutions.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for our Originations SaaS products. He/she will be responsible for market requirements, commercial justification, product development, rollout, launch, upgrades and ongoing management to each of Experian's chosen global markets.
This individual will be recognised and trusted globally as a SaaS and originations product expert by Experian's consultants, sales, delivery personnel and clients. He/she will work closely with the DA Global, Regional and Country Product Management teams to ensure market requirements are incorporated in product roadmaps and go-to-market materials, as well as with the Global Software Group to ensure software updates and releases support business needs. He/she will be a respected SaaS evangelist, and contribute to building a base of support within the organization.
As the SaaS Originations Senior Product Manager, he/she will help take large, company-wide, highly visible products from vision to release. He/she will support Global and Regional revenue goals through the development of value propositions that match market needs. He/she will evolve products and share insights to support other programs.
The ideal candidate is an action-oriented individual possessing a service mentality with a record of consistently exceeding product expectations. He/she should possess strong leadership and communication traits, and the demonstrated ability to influence outcomes. The position demands a high-level of attention to detail, belief in process with systematic planning and the ability to execute to plan.
In return we are flexible on your location. The role is, ideally, Nottiingham based, but to find the right person we will also consider home working.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
Extensive experience working with enterprise software solutions, at least some of which focused on financial services and the banking industry, and specific, demonstrable, hands-on experience with SaaS products and services.
- Experience in a management capacity leading the product management function
- Significant experience in customer centric originations processes in a high-volume consumer environment (e.g. financial services, telco, retail, etc)
- Demonstrated track record successfully managing products to meet aggressive growth objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge of product management fundamentals such as requirements management, business case development, leading prioritization of product roadmap/enhancements, and go to market principles and practices.
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work across a global matrix and put strong communication, leadership and influencing skills to work
- Expert interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams
- Clear ability to successfully collaborate with and influence senior executives internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Proven experience setting the long-term strategy for the product and translating that strategy into execution maintaining an attention to details
- A strong team player in a highly demanding environment
- Must have a track record of effective delivery in a fast-growing business
- Advanced degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field, MBA preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job