We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to join a highly regarded Consultancy who are working on major projects within Rail & Infrastructure in London.
The ideal Senior Procurement Manager will be familiar with OJEU procurement, and will be involved in working as a Commercial Lead on their key accounts for clients including Environmental Agencies, Heathrow, HS2, TfL, Network Rail and Local Authorities.
The role will require you to provide comprehensive procurement strategies, manage the effective sourcing, tendering and negotiation of contracts with the clients while maintaining positive relations with customers, implement appropriate controls and audit regimes that enable and reflect the company's policies and procedures.
- Previous experience as a Procurement Leader working on major Infrastructure, Civils, Rail and Construction projects
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Public Contracts
- Knowledgeable with following OJEU Negotiated Procedures and Strategies
- Ability to develop category Procurement and Packaging Strategies
- Experience of working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients and other consultants on whole project life cycles
- Degree qualified - within a construction related discipline
- NEC framework Contract Administration/Management
- Knowledge of working with eSourcing and/or eEvaluation tendering systems
- Proven track record of benefits delivery through the application of strategic sourcing techniques and use of relevant systems.
- MRICS, MCIPS or MCIOB Chartered status.
- Good presentation skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- large projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'