Senior Procurement Manager - Team Lead, Corporate
Osterley, West London
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
You will cover and be responsible for leading a team across a number of category areas within Sky's Corporate Procurement team in the UK.
* Lead commercial management, analysis and assessment of suppliers
* Maintain skilled relationship management techniques with suppliers
* Regularly meet suppliers to ensure well versed with market, product and service developments
* Work with suppliers with regard to minimising environmental impacts and enhancing the profile of environmental matters
* Manage the contractual performance levels of our suppliers
* Determine, integrate and harmonise key commercial and contractual requirements with business areas to ensure a cohesive approach
* Manage and plan all sourcing activities in advance of business requirements, liaising as necessary with business functions to ascertain requirements
* Conduct supplier negotiations, conversing with the relevant business areas
* Drive the development of the strategic vision for procurement enabling steps to be taken to improve the operations and performance of procurement in line with best practice
* Plan and undertake strategic projects to drive forward improvements in procurement practices e.g. innovation, environment & ethical policies, total cost of ownership
* Further develop the relationship with Procurement teams from Sky Deutschland & Sky Italia to bring greater efficiencies and improved ways of working across the Sky Group.
* Significant procurement experience preferably in a fast paced, challenging, changing work environment
* Experience in Corporate Services Procurement including in depth understanding of end to end procurement processes.
* Excellent internal customer engagement and influencing skills.
* Experience of eProcurement and e-Sourcing tools.
* A willingness to tackle and advise on solutions to complex business issues.
* Significant experience sourcing and implementing large-scale business change.
* Analytical and financial understanding of the service cost models and lifetime cost of acquisition. .
* Excellent contract negotiation skills in order to address issues with key suppliers at Exec and Board level.
* A high level of professional stature, with the ability to establish personal credibility quickly with senior internal customers and agencies.
* High levels of presentation, transparency, communication, integrity and achievement.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better