Senior Procurement Consultant / Category Manager - OJEU, PCS
East Renfrewshire / Glasgow Area - 12 months - OUTSIDE IR35
Procurement professional with category and team management experience required for long term contract role with a public sector client based in Giffnock.
You will lead and manage the operation of the Procurement Category Managers in performance of their functions, assist with the development and implementation of corporate procurement strategy and ensure legislative compliance in all areas of procurement. You will also lead and manage complex high value / high risk procurements.
- MCIPS qualified or working towards OR relevant degree
- Substantial experience of procurement processes
- Experience of leading and participating on cross-functional teams
- Experience in contributing to the development of strategies
- Thorough knowledge of EU Procurement Legislation (OJEU)
- Knowledge of Public Procurement Initiatives
- Experience in developing Commodity Strategies
- Knowledge and experience of working with local authorities
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.