Dynamic, fast-growing global CRO. Cutting edge scientific projects. Vibrant and diverse working environment.
Your new company
A rapid-growing, highly specialised CRO organisation that deals with world-leading Pharmaceutical companies and ground-breaking Biotech firms. Experts in pushing forward the boundaries of excellence. Aiding in drug discovery, development, and manufacture of small molecules, to provide solutions to unsolvable scientific challenges. Renowned for their fast growth and culture, providing an elite environment to develop skills both professionally and personally. Be part of making the difference in the established Process Chemistry team at a new state-of-the-art facility, providing leading R&D, API, GMP services for clients internationally. The key responsibilities and requirements for the role are outlined below.
Your new role
As a Senior Process Chemist, you will be joining a team of highly experienced Process Chemists, Engineers and other Scientists all at the forefront of API development across all synthetic stages. You will be involved with ongoing pharmaceutical development programmes pioneering the new era of medicine, as well as the opportunity to create new project ideas and future developments. The main role as a process chemist will involve designing novel synthetic routes for API development and implementing the processes at kilogram scale.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Contribute to all aspects of the chemistry projects, carrying out planning, synthesis, characterisation and analysis.
- Maintain accurate records and report results to Process Chemistry team and occasionally other departments.
- Work within the wider project team to ensure delivery timelines and API quality are always met.
- Possess core organic synthetic chemistry skills to assist in development and scale-up of chemical processes
- Comply with all H&S, GMP guidelines and internal company policies.
- A minimum of a PhD or post-doc in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- Minimum 2+ years within industrial or academic laboratory, including experience gained in wide range of synthetic organic chemistry techniques.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a multi-disciplinary working environment, ensuring every department is informed throughout the scientific division.
- Exceptional written communication skills in order to carry out reports and display results coherently
- Thrive within a committed team-environment
- Opportunity to make a real difference working within a market leading scientific team, with the innate desire to lead and grow within the industry.
- Build and shape your early career in an environment that accepts only the highest standard of Chemistry.
- Be part of an embracing, highly successful team, collaborating to tackle technical challenges on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive a competitive Salary and Benefits package
- Work in a state-of-the-art newly developed facility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'