Title: Senior/Principal Highways Engineer
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Penguin Recruitment is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior or Principal Civil Engineer to join an award-winning Engineering consultancy in Nottingham.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and management of site development schemes
- Regular contact with clients and attend meetings
- Management of each project from pre-planning to the detailed design stage
- Responsible for an Assistant Engineer and Graduate Engineer
- Drainage strategies and site appraisals design capability
- Drainage and external levels of design capability
You will require:
- BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering
- minimum of 10 years experience
- Confident in Civils 3D and AutoCAD
- Experience of producing Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
- Experience with Highways S278 works
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on or email .
- Civil 3D
- Auto Cad
- Micro Drainage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'