Senior Practitioner, Looked After Children
Permanent | Bexley Council | Salary of £38,283 - £44,007 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Bexley for a senior practitioner to work within a looked after children team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,283 - £44,007 per annum.
Responsibilities of the senior practitioner:
- Organising and managing packages of care
- Undertaking viability and kinship assessments
- Preparing looked after children reports
- Liaising with partnership agencies
- Implementing care and support plans
- Participating in team meetings
Requirements of the senior practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This senior practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Holder; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.