Senior Practitioner - Childrens Disability Service
Nottingham City are recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join their Short Break Service. This role is within children's services and Short Breaks are a specialist service that a disabled child and their family receive to support a break from care and promote positive activities.
They are seeking an experienced social worker within childrens disabilities to join this team. Experience as a senior practitioner is desirable. The rate for this role is £32 (umbrella).
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job