I am currently working with a specialist B2B consultancy who are looking to recruit an account executive with a couple of years’ experience to join their busy B2B team and support their growing portfolio of clients.
Candidates must be bright, enthusiastic and have a flair for writing as well as great news sense. Other prerequisites include a thorough understanding of social media, strong organisational and interpersonal skills, an understanding of content management systems and a keen interest in online, digital media.
The role will entail supporting consultants working across client accounts with particular focus on bridging the elements of media relations, search engine optimisation and paid search.
This will include:
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the online and offline PR activity
- Assisting with the development of content strategies, blog articles and web pages
- Drafting copy for news releases and features
- Promoting news stories and features to the media
- Drafting paid advertorial content and ad copy
- Liaising with clients, journalists and suppliers
- Briefing photographers
- Engaging with social media
- Updating content on websites
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
Ideally, candidates will be educated to degree level and have at least two years’ experience in PR, SEO or a related field.
Personal attributes should include:
- Ability to write to good editorial standards for different audiences
- An eye for detail
- An aptitude for software programs and online resources
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to budgets
- Desire to learn and work as part of a team
- 'Can-do’ attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious PR professional to work within a small, senior team, gaining in depth experience of client management and media techniques and developing your role with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job