As a Power Electronics Engineer you will:
- Have experience with Power Electronics concept development
- A proven background in modelling, design and development of electronic circuits and systems
- Familiar with commissioning prototype design
- Knowledge of advanced silicon IGBT technologies, wide bandgap devices (SiC & GaN)
- Experience of control systems validation and calibration & CAN
The Senior Power Electronics Engineer will be responsible for:
- Tasks across the complete product life-cycle; understanding requirements to system integration
- Provide technical leadership
- Delivery of projects and technical proposals
- Managing internal and external stakeholders interactions
With a fantastic benefits package, the opportunity to join a leading organisation, and working at the forefront of Smart Technology... why wouldn't you apply?
Piper Maddox is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Power Electronics
- Prototype Designs
- IGBT Technologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'