Senior PKI Consultant
What you’ll be doing...
Professional Services Cyber defense supports customer security projects in respect to network security infrastructure and Identity and Access Management. You will provide support, implementation, and design services for PKI solutions based on the Verizon PKI Unicert Service. You will resolve and appropriately complete assigned cases and change requests, and act as a 3 line escalation for support issues.
* Working on security projects.
* Producing enterprise-level low and high level designs on PKI solutions for global initiatives and following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
* Implementing or supporting PKI and/or CA implementations.
* Producing documentation on PKI implementations, policies and procedures
* Owning root cause analysis and problem management for corporate PKI customers.
* Supporting, troubleshooting, and providing guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex PKI implementation problems.
* Overseeing ongoing customer communications around the PKI engagement to ensure the solution aligns with the customer’s expectations.
* Identifying opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance PKI service delivery everywhere.
* Reporting to the Professional Services Regional manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
* Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information technology, or computer related discipline, or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with Identity and Access Management and specific PKI of IT and/or managing PKI security solutions.
* Experience with PKI implementations and Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
* Knowledge of how to identify PKI best practices.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Five or more years of Identity and Access Management experience and in specific PKI of IT and/or experience managing PKI security solutions to Fortune 500.
* Experience with or ability to support smart card deployments.
* Experience with or ability to support CA implementations and/or support key ceremonies.
* Focused and self-motivated mindset, with a strong desire to deliver the best for our customers.
* Accuracy and strict attention to detail.
* Ability to build and communicate PKI solutions to the customer.
* Deep troubleshooting technical skills.
* Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users.
* Proven leadership, communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to interact often with many different teams across a global department.
* Ability to work in a team environment with a "can do" attitude, and capability of overcoming difficult challenges.
* Excellent judgement skills and the ability to establish new standards for quality, performance or productivity.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, third parties, and customers as needed.
* Ability to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
* In depth knowledge of PKI Architectural design, PKI policies and procedures, CA key management, CP/CPS and PKI factories (Entrust, VZ UniCERT or any other technology).
* Fluency in English.
* Willingness to travel internationally.
* Location dependent on vacancy.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'