My client, who is a unique holiday platform, is looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer to join their growing team.
They are looking for someone who has the ability to work with the cross-functional teams to help us push the platform forward at speed. My client are currently going through a software architecture (backend and frontend) and devops transformation, this is a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic and is not afraid of getting their hands dirty across the entire tech stack to join the team.
Some of their technology stack includs: PHP 7.1, Laravel 5.5, Symfony 3, ReactJs, Redux, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS, GCP, Docker, Terraform etc.
- Building the backend services and APIs which powers their platform that supports both web and mobile applications
- Refactoring, optimizing and improving the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Be active part of the team, being part of code reviews, pair programming, lunch and learn session
- 5+ years of PHP experience using major frameworks like Laravel, Symfony etc.
- Solid experience with MySQL, able to confidently scale services with gigabytes of SQL data.
- Experience building (and then maintaining) REST API’s in an Agile environments.
- Experience writing unit tests (test driven development)
- Experience with 3rd party technologies and services like Amazon S3, Stripe, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ etc. (experience with message queues would be beneficial but not required)
- Hands on experience with AWS would be hugely advantageous
- Interest in whole tech stack, able to contribute at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job