Senior Performance Analyst
12-month FTC (salaried)
Meraki Talent are recruiting for a Senior Performance Analyst on an initial 12-month fixed term contract for a leading investment bank in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will have a strong background and extensive experience within performance analytics, calculation, contribution, attribution and risk analytics.
Responsibilities of the Senior Performance Analyst:
- Ensure that client deliveries are met to agreed SLA’s and regulatory requirements
- Ensure effective communication with the clients, both internal and external
- Lead on internal strategic initiatives and process improvements; work with regional partners to ensure a common approach
- Assist with the operational lead on a strategic client on boarding
- Ensure that offshore and onshore teams are trained to a high standard
- Ensure effective offshore governance model is in place and operating effectively
- Ensure feedback is given to the offshore team in the form of calls/issue logs to help keep accuracy levels high and quickly resolve issues
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner
- Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all customers
Background of the Senior Performance Analyst:
- Extensive knowledge of performance analytics is essential
- Track record of working in a performance and risk function within Asset Management/Servicing is essential
- Previous management experience is beneficial
- Previous experience working in Asset Management with pricing, data and investment accounting is beneficial
- FactSet, B One or Statpro experience is beneficial
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. Please see our website page headed 'Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
- Asset Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'