Salary: £25,000 & Benefits
Location: South Manchester
The role of Senior Payroll officer is to assist in the implementation, support and on site guidance to clients providing Payroll solutions for a market leading cloud payroll software business. The company are looking for a forward thinking, ambitious individual to join their team within expanding modern office. The role requires the successful individual to have a strong payroll knowledge of both the processes and the technical aspects surrounding Payroll, whilst wanting more client facing interaction.
- Provide onsite Payroll support to expanding client base
- Use their vast Payroll knowledge to provide support on the technical aspects.
- Develop strong lasting relationships with client Payroll teams at client sites.
- A varied role covering all elements of Software based Payroll.
- Previously dealt with a large portfolio of clients Payroll
- Contractor, limited company & SME's Payroll processing
- Have gained experience using a variety of Software Payroll systems
- Have a track record managing and handling payroll & it's queries on a large scale.
- Experience Liaising with clients
Benefits of the role:
- £25,000+ competitive basic salary
- Opportunity to regularly visit clients on site
- Pension, bonuses and Development schemes.
- Opportunity to travel to India and meet the company's software developers!!
- Play a pivotal role in the company's development
- 23 days holiday and bank holidays off (increases with longevity within the company)
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, in a more client facing, interactive and supportive role then apply below. The role provides the successful Senior Payroll Officer with the career progression, great company structure & the opportunity to diversify your job role!
- contractor payroll
- umbrella payroll
- payroll supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job