Senior Payroll Administrator - Fashion Retail
Fantastic opportunity to join this well-known fashion retailer in a progressive role that will offer career development as well as exposure to international payroll.
- Managing full payroll cycle - deputise for Payroll Manager for UK and internationally
- Utilise payroll system to create employee records including new starter data
- Starters/leavers adjustments
- Manual calculations - SSP/SMP, Tax, NI etc
- Assist with year end
- Demonstrate working knowledge of auto-enrolment & RTI
- Process weekly timesheets
- Manage annual leave/sickness absence record
- Collaborate with HR team
- Escalate queries to Payroll Manager where appropriate
- Take ownership of UK payroll process
- Retail sector experience
- International payroll exposure
"Office Assistant jobs in London"