Senior Occupational Therapist - Buckinghamshire
We are looking to recruit an Senior Occupational Therapist - Buckinghamshirewithin Adult Social Care . The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Ability to provide specialist assessment on request.
- Working with Minor and Major Adaptations in the community.
- Attend multidisciplinary meetings each week.
The following experience is required for the Senior Occupational Therapist - Buckinghamshire position;
- Moving and Handling
- 5 years qualifying experience of working as an Occupational Therapist within an Adults Setting within the UK.
- Very approachable team that are friendly and helpful
- Caseloads are manageable and fair
- Supervision is on offer whenever needed
- HCPC Registration
- 5 years post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Occupational Therapist vacancy, or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job