Job Title: Senior Night Nurse ( RGN RMN RNLD)
Location: Fontwell, West Sussex
Salary: £33,500 - £40,000 ( £18 per hour + Paid Breaks) 36-48 Hours, Flexible Shifts available
** £2000 welcome bonus - World Class Training and Support Package **
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
If you are a registered nurse looking to progress forward in your career, perhaps with frustrations of empty promises or being held back, this is the perfect opportunity for you. This Nurse-led environment has an experienced management team in place - they know they ins and outs of the role and facility, and are in a fantastic place to make sure you have the resources you need to take the next stages of your career. The role has a fantastic staffing ratio, meaning there is plenty of time to do what you love - provide outstanding care and progress your career forward. This pace also means you can quickly learn and develop your own skill base with extra training, meaning you will be progressing into senior positions in now time at all.
With an integrated business school and courses with local authorities, a pension scheme up to 12% and a new "Golden hello" of £2000, the time has never been better to inquire. We are also excited to announce we can now progress with Skype interviews with more focus on ease for you.
If you have any questions about this position, please get in touch on Directly.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job