Senior Nurse - 5/5 CQC - Leading healthcare provider
Job Title:- Senior nurse (RGN , RMN)
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Salary: £17 per hour + access to excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time Days
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees and residents alike, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a senior nurse to work with in a lovely purpose built nursing home located in the beautiful residential setting in Reigate, Surrey.
Close to local transport links and nearby cities of Epsom, Croydon and Redhill.
This home provides nursing care for older people, as well as expert care for individuals with disabilities as well as residential care. This 60 bedded home is offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that genuinely promotes and develops their nurses through award winning clinical training opportunities. The home itself recently scored 941/1000 on their 'Your care' rating making this an excellent reputable facility to practice in.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
We are able to accommodate Full-time hours based on 42 hours a week on days only.
Job Description: As a senior nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will be responsible for updating and writing care plans as well as clinical duties and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, the home will accept applications from nurses of either specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job