My client is a UK Leading IT Consultancy who predominately focus their services within Network Design & Implementation and the provision of Project & Programme Management services. They require Senior Network Engineer to join their team on client site in central London for a leading Bank.
As they continue to grow, they would be looking for a number of additional engineers to join their team on a permanent basis. You’ll have working experience of routing and switching across Cisco and Arista. This is to work as part of a project team to aid with a DC migration.
To apply you must hold a valid CCNP or CCIE certification.
- Working in a Datacentre project team
- Working closely with Architects
- Deploy multiple new Datacenters using Arista
- current Datacentres are Cisco, meaning Cisco R&S skills are fundamental
- Strong deployment experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder relation skills
- Heavily routing & Switching focused
- IP Routing and Switching
- Previous experience with Arista and Cisco
- DC Technologies and Migration strategies
- Raising change controls and understanding risk
- Layer 3 routing (OSPF and BGP)
- Layer 2 Switching (MST/PVST)
- CCNP Certified
- Datacentre Migration