An exciting opportunity to join an International Financial Services / Forex Company based in Limassol, Cyprus EU.
Our client is looking for Software Developersb to be part of a highly professional team, that collaborates with other Developers, Automation Testers, QA Engineers, DevOps and Product Management members to develop new software solutions, maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization and recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
What helps you succeed?
Bachelor in Computer Science;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns;
- Strong experience with C# and the .NET Framework (or any major OO programming language);
- Good understanding of distributed, asynchronous messaging;
- Good understanding with any RDBMS (preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems;;
- Strong affinity for following standards and practices;
- Ability to solve complex technical problems;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Experience in building distributed applications within a microservices architecture;
- Experience with docker and framework used to manage and orchistrate containers;
- Strong experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core;
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment;
- Experience in NoSQL paradigms;
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (i.e. React, Angular, Vue);
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology;
- Previous experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field.
Greek language not needed for this international Company
- Financial Services
- .net core
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'