- Are you a knowledgeable Senior .NET Developer up for a serious challenge?
- Want the comfort of remote working with the support from of a super smart team?
- Want to master Back End code, or perhaps dip your toes in the Angular4/5 world?
- Keen to work on a new cloud FinTech platform with £18M of Angel funding?
Salary: £50-60K + benefits
Location: REMOTE, meeting in London once every 2 weeks for Agile sprints! (YOU MUST BE UK BASED).
The company and its goal:
A newly launched FintTech company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services to the everyday person. The winning combination is simple. Combine founders from JP Morgan, a record £18M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you get a next-generation platform.
The position, team, technology + tools:
Having spent the past 2 years meticulously building an incredible development team it's now time to expand.
As a .NET Developer your job will be mission critical, responsible for;
- Back End services such as; performance, security, data and system integration.
Full SDLC reporting directly to a CTO who's sharp, on the ball, and on the ground with the team.
Your tech focus will include;
- Design Patterns, C#, .NET 5.0, Web-API, MVC, REST, and the full capabilities of Azure (App Services, Functions, Queues, Blobs, Tables, SQL Databases, Key Vault, Azure Data Factory).
- Additional scope to learn Angular2 and eventually move to Angular4/5!
- Deliver code within Agile scrums whilst running TDD and C.I/C.D
- You can except a start-up like environment, relaxed dress code and people open to ideas!
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job