Senior Media Strategist - London - Up to £40,000 + Bonus
We're working with a global organisation who utilising Performance marketing help their clients engage with relevant customers. Working heavily within the Finance and Healthcare sector, many of their clientele are leading brands within their verticals. They are now looking to recruit a Senior Media Strategist to be a part of an exciting growth phase they are entering
You will have worked directly on strategy and planning of media activity - with a sound knowledge of multiple media channels and a comprehensive knowledge of digital strategy.
Working across a varied portfolio of clients some key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the planning, buying and evaluation of media campaigns
- Building excellent relationships with media owners and key clients
- Being active and enthusiastic as a market expert, championing work and market trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience of running performance marketing activity on search, social, native; if performance metric is CPL even better
- Experienced with [any of the following] Google, Facebook, Taboola, Twitter, Quora, Display, Programmatic
- Great communication skills
- You’re excited to be joining a business at an early stage in it's re-growth and want to help grow the business
- Excited by travel opportunities (post covid!). We have offices in London, Dubai and India
- self-starter and a team player. We're a small business with a can-do attitude; so we need talented individuals with the same mindset.
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'