Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join an international multi-discipline engineering practice for an initial 3 month contract in Central London. Our client offers a range of design services across multiple project sectors, including commercial, residential and infrastructure schemes. Due to a healthy workload, they are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join them in their London offices.
The selected Senior Mechanical Engineer will focus on the delivery of large scale residential and infrastructure projects. Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creating detailed project designs for multiple residential and infrastructure projects
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the quality, design and specifications are consistently met
- Managing the production of drawings, reports and specifications
- Supervising and coordinating others, including engineers of other disciplines
- Providing guidance and support to junior team members
Essential skills, experience an attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering, ideally to Masters level
- Chartered Engineer status with CIBSE
- Proven experience in mechanical building services design, across a range of project scales and building types
- Specific experience working on large scale residential or infrastructure projects would be advantageous
- Awareness of building design beyond own discipline
- Excellent planning an organisational skills
- Good understanding of software packages including Revit MEP and AutoCAD
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Alex Wright on or send your CV to Alex.Wright @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13815AW. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- building services
- revit mep
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"