Senior Materials Planner
Senior Materials Planner - Senior Inventory Controller - Planning - MRP - Manufacturing Stock Control - Master Scheduler - S&OP Manager - Supply Chain Planner - Demand Planner - Supply Planner is required for a global organisation based TN postcode area paying up to £40K.
My client based in the TN postcode are a global Engineering organisation and are looking for Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team. This role is a new position within the department and has been created due to the business' growing demand.
The Senior Materials Planner will be working closely with the Procurement, Sales and the Engineering departments to make sure that customer requirements are met as efficiently as possible. This means working to a Lean environment so maintaining the integrity of the MRP system is essentially to allow these departments to use the data resourcefully.
Working along with other Planners, the Senior Inventory Controller will be forecasting delivery and manipulating the production plan to meet customer satisfaction whilst keeping costs down.
Being a manufacturing business, my client can experience unforeseen situation where the planned forecast cannot be met. This means that the candidate must be able to think on their feet and alert the appropriate stakeholders so they can alter their schedules to suit.
This manufacturing business uses a large MRP system so experience with either Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, JD Edwards rather than a bespoke MRP is desirable.
In summary, my client are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner who can:
- Forecast delivery against customer enquiries when customers requirement is for delivery shorter than standard lead-time.
- Progress shop orders to meet delivery promises and advise the Value Stream Manager and sales desk when dates cannot be met.
- Determine the allocation of stock orders in the knowledge of differing priorities.
- Manipulate the production plan in accordance with company procedures to optimise customer satisfaction and billings figures.
- Maintain integrity of the MRP system in order to improve sales deliveries and lead-times.
- Control Dispatch and oversee allocation of month end order output to endeavour to achieve on-time delivery performance in full for all customers.
My client are a global organisation who are based in East Sussex - TN Postcode and are looking to reward this Senior Materials Planner a salary of up to £40K
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work for a leading manufacturing organisation - Please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'