As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing our digital marketing to drive forward the growth of our already successful portfolio of major technology events. This role requires the ability to think strategically and commercially, as well as executing day-to-day digital marketing activities.
With a portfolio of 16 major networking events and an extensive database of leading Blue Chip clients; the company is currently experiencing rapid growth and is evolving into a market leader in its field with recent expansion into the European market. Ideally from a fast paced digital marketing background. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build and develop and own the Marketing Strategy and thrust an already successful company to the top of the digital space.
- Possess a can-do, hands-on attitude
- Able to create relationships across the business
- Passion, energy, drive and commitment
- Proactive 'can do' attitude
- Takes ownership and takes initiative
Key Roles and responsibilities:
* The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities, be confident with numbers and ability to demonstrate Return on Investment through digital marketing activities
* Work with the joint CEO's and sales team to develop the digital marketing strategy to drive sponsorship and delegate sales growth
* Work with the sales teams and directors to maximise the sales channel: increasing the number of engaged leads and lead conversion
* Work with the digital marketing agency to plan and execute acquisition campaigns including paid search, display, video ads, affiliates and partners.
* Use website analytics and KPI data in order to drive online marketing initiatives and make recommendations for improvements
* Ensure the company websites are kept up-to-date and aligned with marketing objectives
* Take leadership of PPC advertising (Google Adwords, LinkedIn) and SEO
* To own and lead the strategic marketing planning for a portfolio of brand-led events, and ensure growth by delivering results against strategic KPIs
* Develop highly innovative, engaging and responsive marketing campaigns
* To allocate investment, resources and focus activity to generate the most revenue
* Work with sales colleagues to support the delivery of an integrated social media engagement strategy Qualifications & experience:
* Brand Development
* Social media marketing and campaign planning essential: using social media to engage customers and influence conversion, with clear aims and metrics
* Social Media campaign management tools highly desirable (Sprout, Hootsuite or similar)
* Content -led marketing essential - Develop the content strategy to meet both customer engagement and SEO objectives.
* Sales lead generation and nurture experience essential
* Events-focussed PR and press management experience desirable
Please send call Louise Wood at Cordant on (option 4)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Senior Marketing Manager - Events Industry