Senior Marketing Executive
We are recruiting a Senior Marketing Executive for a leading national law firm based in Central London. This role will involve the full marketing mix of communications and business development activities. The Senior Marketing Executive will have a broad range of activities and will work closely alongside partners, fee earners, directors and heads of. We are looking for highly organised and ambitious marketing professionals that can assume personal responsibility and contribute constructively to meetings. This role sits within the finance sector as a whole but a particular focus on Real Estate Finance and Structured Finance.
- Multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Business and marketing plans
- Internal and external events
- Website development, PR activity and social media
- Submissions to legal directories and awards
- Pitch and tender process
Requirements must include:
- Strong marketing and business development experience from a professional services environment is essential
- An ability to think ahead and plan with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Document Management Systems and Contact Management Software
You will be an experienced marketer with proven experience in a professional services environment, ideally legal, and be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and partners. If this role sounds of any interest don’t hesitate to apply below or send your details across to Christine Sleigh at Career Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'