Senior Marketing Executive
Training and education provider
Great, Central London Location
£30-£35k depending on experience
Are you looking for a marketing opportunity with a broad range of responsibilities?
If you want a varied role where each day brings new challenges, this excellent position with a leading education provider could be perfect for you!
- Using a range of digital and traditional marketing channels, you'll drive qualified leads to the website for sales to capture data and convert leads
- You'll work alongside the editorial contacts to share compelling content via the company's blog and by email to the database
- You'll have a key part in developing the overall marketing strategy for the business, reporting to the stakeholders on campaigns and overall performance
- You'll have ownership of the social media channels, executing and optimising both paid and organic activity
Are you the one?
- You'll have experience across multi-channel campaigns using PPC, Content Marketing, SEO, Display, Paid and Organic Social, Email and Affiliate Marketing
- You'll be able to work autonomously and as part of the wider team
- You'll enjoy a busy, open plan working environment where taking part in brainstorming sessions and working collaboratively is 'the norm'.
This is a great role working with a fantastic team in a fab location in central London.
Apply now for more information, or if you know someone who would be great in this role, recommend them to be in the chance of earning yourself up to £200!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job