As part of the Marketing team based in Manchester you will be working for one of the most popular peer-to-peer lending platforms in the UK. Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive with strong analytical and project management skills . You will be required to work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to execute marketing strategy and produce management information. In this role you will work on a variety of interesting projects, including; websites, email marketing, digital marketing, event coordination and design.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to execute the B2B marketing strategy. Creating interesting, engaging and successful B2B email campaigns.
- Help organize and set up internal and investor focused events.
- Support and work flexibly with the wider Sales and Marketing teams across the business to achieve desired goals and targets.
- Explore opportunities to further enhance customer relationships.
- Be responsible for the management and execution of some marketing based projects using all of the available resources and to ensure the projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the production of KPI reports for both B2B and B2C marketing activity.
- Assisting 3rd party agencies with digital marketing activity, following internal processes.
- Monitoring the day-to-day performance of both borrower and investor marketing activity, escalating potential issues to the Senior Marketing Manager where appropriate.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or communications related subject.
- A relevant marketing qualification (such as CIM) would be desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite design software (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.)
- Strong content and copywriting skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized, with the ability to multi-task and think "outside of the box."
- An understanding of online and offline B2B marketing campaigns with a full understanding of the marketing mix.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience within a FCA (or similar) regulated environment would be desirable.
- A strong understanding of how offers and incentives can be used to drive response and profitability.
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25, plus statutory bank/public holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare benefits Life cover
- Bonus Scheme
- Employee Bonus Pool
- A relaxed and committed, environment supported by an enthusiastic team
- Financial Services
- Marketing Executive
- Professional Services
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job