Senior Marketing Executive Maternity Contract
Senior Marketing Executive (Maternity Contract Position) Tiverton
Are you a Senior Marketing Executive? Can you plan and implement campaigns across the marketing mix, leading agencies and in-house teams alongside creating your own content and copywriting. If you have a strong commercial and analytical focus then this 15 Month contract is an excellent opportunity.
Your new role
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager you will develop strategies and take full responsibility for planning and implementing campaigns and activities to acquire, develop and retain new and existing customers.
- A confident senior marketing exec and natural team player you will work alongside of a strong team of senior marketers (digital, brochure, design and campaigns) and coach and develop a junior marketing assistant.
- You will lead, develop and own (supported by your marketing assistant) a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns, projects and events for my client and the brands they supply to customers. An effective planner and proactive communicator, you will ensure the effective delivery and scheduling of the marketing plan whilst also managing relationships and supporting the effective performance of our sales and customer service teams. You will measure the results on all activity and be tenacious in seeking out continuous improvement.
- As a member of our senior marketing team you will have a combination of skills and experience across the marketing discipline: Email and campaign (offline and online) comms, events, inbound marketing campaigns (including social), print media (editorials and press releases), management of social media presence and customer journey comms. You will be able to clearly demonstrate inventiveness and brilliance in developing on message creative for offline and online media and will have organised highly effective and efficient event programmes.
- Determined, organised, proactive and with a keen eye for detail you will be a key part of this high performing, learning team.
To Succeed you will need
- A marketing qualification or relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy marketing role at a similar level
- Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Evidence of the ability to deliver inventive campaigns and creative which is on brief and on message
- Excellent and inventive copy-writing and proof-reading with strong command of English grammar and spelling.
- Evidence of content and campaign creation for inbound, loyalty and LTV campaigns on Emails, website and print
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong relationship skills with evidence of the ability to develop a junior marketing exec
- Strong commercial and analytical focus with experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI's
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience of DotMailer
- Working knowledge of social media in a B2B marketing environment
- Marketing Automation platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO and Google analytics
- A friendly working environment, with wonderful offices and restaurant
- 22 days holiday goes up with length of service.
- 12 month life insurance
- Private medial health
- Child care vouchers
- May consider four days a week for the right candidate?
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
- Immediate start to August 2019 / Competitive salary
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"