Our client is a fast-growing, successful company specialising in prestigious, high-end properties in villages across England. As a result of their continued growth they are currently recruiting for a bright and motivated Senior Marketing Executive to join their team in Surrey.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this is a crucial position, supporting both Regional and National marketing activity to develop a coherent and efficient approach to the overall marketing strategy of the business. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of marketing plans, co-ordinate marketing activity, and manage the execution of elements of Direct Marketing, Digital and PR through the relevant external agencies.
The Marketing Team’s first priority is to drive property sales both locally and across England, all the while building a lifestyle brand that has meaning and standing in the market. This role will help provide a centralised view of performance, efficiency and ROI to ensure the business identifies the most effective way to drive sales and build a strong brand into the future.
- Provide analysis and data to the marketing team, updating and reviewing weekly reports to agreed deadlines
- Regular updates to the company and third party websites
- Develop marketing plans for resale properties and assist in the set-up of new sales and marketing suites
- Prepare and help with the fulfilment of mailouts and provide regular campaign analysis
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for Land Acquisition marketing including email marketing, third party newsletter sponsorship, advertising and promotional items
- Manage the approval of key marketing materials and generate content and copy to support the marketing team in delivering major events
- Daily work with relevant agencies ensuring National action plans are delivered and deadlines are met
- Be aware and comply with company and statutory requirements
- Carry out any other reasonable management request
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognised university or business school
- Minimum of 1 year in a marketing role (either in-house or agency), involved in the development of marketing materials including advertising, direct marketing and web creative
- Experience of analysing and evaluating marketing activity and data. Some experience of marketing strategy and planning would be beneficial
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken
- Meticulous attention to detail, high level of numeracy and an analytical aptitude
- Strong computer skills, and an understanding of design and print processes
- Organised, excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communicator who can influence others, actively listens and speaks with confidence
- Self-starter, independent, with high personal, professional and ethical standards
- A team player who can work collaboratively whilst still achieving set objectives
- Willing to 'go the extra mile’, focused on meeting deadlines and goals
- Creative thinker and problem solver, motivated to develop a new business sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company who are leaders within their industry. The salary on offer is up to £30,000 plus 25% bonus and excellent benefits.
Portman Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Only candidates based in the UK will be considered.
- Direct Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Luxury Lifestyle