An award-winning Insurance Broking technology startup making some serious waves in the insurance industry. It is in an exciting stage of development and as they are growing their broking teams, they also need to grow their marketing team and are looking for an enthusiastic B2B marketer with loads of energy to help build their brand presence in the insurance and insurtech space, plus helping support their Brokers with affective marketing campaign management, creating their own professional brand presence to help them succeed.
This role will be hands on, they are looking for someone who is creative and confident with at least 2-years’ experience at Marketing Executive level. The core of your role will be content heavy, managing the company website(s), plus planning and executing the communications & events internally and externally to ensure they are building their brand and being recognised in the market.
You will gain experience working in a fast-paced and creative team situated in the heart of the City. Responsibilities will stretch across the breadth of the business, mainly supporting the Insurance Broker's marketing efforts including (but not limited to):
Brand Building & Maintenance 30%
·Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing Manager to define the marketing strategy
·Management & maintenance of the Company website (knowledge of WordPress would be a plus)
·Taking over the new website project (discussions with suppliers, research, optimisation of copy)
·Marketing collateral creation (knowledge of InDesign would be a plus)
·Ensure consistent branding across all media outlets
·Ensure high visibility across our target audience
·Reporting of website & communications performance using GoogleAnalytics
·Creation of copy for landing pages and micro-sites for different campaigns
Social Media & Communications 30%
· Maintain all social media accounts using Hootsuite (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
· Creation of thought leadership articles in collaboration with subject matter experts
· Working closely with our PR contact to brainstorm, plan & execute content for the year
· Share our vision on the future of insurance broking
· Create blogs/identify contributors
· Email campaigns using Mailchimp to share content
· Assisting in planning events where the Company are speaking/contributing
Broker success and growth 40%
· Onboard new brokers into the brand and vision including organising and co-ordinating our off-site training events for new brokers every couple of months
· Broker campaign management:helping our brokers build a personalised marketing plan to enable their success and monitoring implementation of the plan
· Providing marketing support to brokers (email templates for campaigns, leaflets for events and presentation etc.)
· Test new marketing ideas with brokers to create a repeatable process and learn what works
Having a foundation of B2B campaign management experience across the marketing mix, this role will suit someone looking for extra responsibility to run projects, creative challenges to keep them on their toes, and the chance to be part of a growing company where your voice and ideas are encouraged.
If you have worked in a B2B setting supporting a sales team this role could be your next step up.
You will be conversant with the full range of communications & digital marketing techniques; smart and adaptable enough to try a different range of methods and willing to build a personal profile in the target community. You will understand how to overcome the constraints of the B2B environment to derive meaningful and actionable customer insights.
For the right person, the role will have ownership of key communications related marketing projects and a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a young company and help shape our future success.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'