We have an exciting new opportunity to work with an industry leader, who are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their business based from their Cardiff office.
Our client are a rapidly growing organization within the Gas, Electric, Energy & Smart Metering industry who are looking for a dynamic individual to work within their finance and treasury function.
You will prepare and manage payments and receipting processes on behalf of their customers as part of a small team. As a team player and a Senior Management Accountant you will oversee Accounts Assistants reviewing work and providing support where necessary. Also the role requires you to support the Head of Energy Bureau in the management of client portfolio’s in terms of billing, reporting and analytics.
- Maintain all financial books and records
- Preparation of management accounts in line with the relevant accounting policies
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations and investigate variance
- Undertake financial analysis and production of supporting financial and non-financial reports
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Portfolio management including managing and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Liaising with other Group Finance functions to ensure accuracy and completeness in reporting
- Assisting with streamlining and improving processes
- Undertaking financial administration
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards and provision of assistance with the annual audit process
- Ensuring HMRC requirements and deadlines are met
- Support and deputise the Head of Energy Bureau as appropriate
- Payment processing and administration
You will need:
- Previous experience in similar industry advantageous
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- To be commercially minded
- Have an analytical way of thinking and ability to plan and implement new processes
- Ability to project manage and liaise with clients in the best way possible
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet expectations
- Ability to interact with internal and external stake holders
- Salary £35K - £40K DOE
- Opportunity to join a well establish but rapidly growing business
- Opportunity for progression for the right candidate
This opportunity is not one to miss as you will be joining a business that are leaders in an industry that is growing rapidly. With the growth expected to soar in the coming months now is the right time to join if you are looking to progress you career and grow with a business that really cares about their customer base.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'