Our client, a global market leading finance company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for an experienced and inquisitive Management Accountant to join and manage their team.
- Managing finance team (3 direct reports)
- Responsibility for timely production of daily cash reports
- Production of month end journals and ensuring accurate postings
- Responsibility for specific legal entity balance sheet reconciliations and production of management accounts.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounts
- Responsible for daily bank reconciliation, direct debit files, accounting system imports, queries
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- A professional accountant qualification or finance-oriented degree.
- Strong leadership qualities
- 3+ years commercial experience.
- Experience within Financial Services highly desirable.
- Problem solving ethos.
- Team management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / Powerpoint)
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and progression and development opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.