Senior Management Accountant required for a leading manufacturing business based in Coleshill (West Midlands/Warwickshire). This company is looking to bring in a new staff member to bridge the gap between the management accounts team and the senior financial management team.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller of the site, and be primarily responsible for:
- Production of timely management accounts for multiple business units
- Supporting the FC with budgeting and re-forecasting
- Cash flow analysis on a regular basis
- Supervision of junior finance staff, including approval of their month end output
- Covering the FC in their absence, and also supporting the junior staff during busy periods
- Analysis of production costs and margin analysis
The ideal candidate will either be ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly-qualified with experience in full management accounts. To come from a manufacturing background is advantageous, those from other industries will be considered, however. You must be strong on Excel and have the ambition to progress in a multi-site, growing group.