Our client is an established independent Estate Agency with offices in West and Central London with plans for rapid expansion in 2018. They have very high levels of staff retention, attributing to their extremely successful Lettings department looking to bring on a financially driven, confident and ambitious negotiator to join for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Arranging and attending property viewings
- Matching suitable applicants to properties
- Negotiating offers and closing deals
- Ensuring pipeline control
- Providing a high level of customer service and ensuring company standards are met
- Uploading properties onto the company database using company software
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 1 years' Estate Agency experience
- Have a full UK driving licence and own car
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and financially driven
- Have an excellent telephone manor
- £16,000 - £19,000 basic salary, realistic OTE of £45,000 - £55,000
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Team nights out
- Excellent career development prospect
- Annual car allowance
This position will require an ambitious, motivated and personable individual looking to join a rapidly expanding team.
At JR Recruitment we are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious individuals looking for roles in Property, Investments, PRS, Built to Rent, Property Services and Real Estate services. If you know someone looking for a position in the above fields we offer up to a £250 referral fee - so get in touch today.
JR Recruitment recruit for:
Property Management, Property Manager, Lettings, Lettings Negotiator, Letting Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Sale Negotiator, Senior Negotiator, Real Estate, Estate Agency, Estate Agents, Estates, Built-to-rent, PRS, New Build, New Homes, New Property, Development, Property Development, Estate Agency Recruitment, Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Secretaries, Business Support staff, Administrators, Construction, Commercial Negotiator, Senior Sales Negotiators
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job