Vitality, Senior Key Account Manager, Field Based, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
OurSenior Key Account Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
Responsibilities as our Senior Key Account Manager include:
- Work with the Head of Key Accounts to develop and implement business plans for each account to support delivery of APE and profits targets for own panel and KAMs that are being supported
- Maximise use of management information to measure and co-ordinate development and training resources to supporting accounts
- Maintain strong business and working relationships and interact at an appropriate level within your accounts to deliver sales for maximum profit and growth
- Develop joint propositions to target and sell to the accounts various customer bases, ensuring that business cases are agreed and all aspects of the initiatives are fully co-ordinated and integrated both with them and internally to maximise cost/value benefit
- Plan and be responsible for the delivery of product training, sales ideas and technical training to your accounts and intermediaries
- Manage key cases and significant new business enquiries to ensure effective conversion of high quality business.
- Manage own skill and knowledge development and share knowledge and expertise with other Account Managers
- Ensure that all colleagues within Vitality are regularly kept informed of any significant changes to competitor activity or product within each Key Account
- Keep up to date on product, industry, technical and customer issues
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met
Skills and Experience required of our Senior Key Account Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of the UK health or protection insurance market or a successful track record within B2B environment.
- Results-oriented achiever with a proven sales track record in developing business
- Ability to create an immediately credible impact
- Creative problem solver
- Confident in communicating to groups
- Exceptionally self-driven and ability to work on own initiative and to an agreed business plan
- Ability to negotiate and use a range of influencing styles to achieve results
Committed team player
- Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with both internal and external resources in order to achieve business goals
- Flexible, able to thrive working on your own initiative
- Ability to manage and motivate less experienced members of the team
Working for Vitality as a Senior Key Account Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 21st August 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Key Account Manager please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'