Package / Benefits
* Highly competitive salary (£70,000 - £80,000) + annual bonus + excellent range of benefits including pension
* Friendly and informal office environment with free snacks and team breakfasts and lunches
* Opportunity to work within a multi-award-winning team at the forefront of B2B e-marketplaces
* Flexible working hours
We are is a technology company and we are building a world-class development team in our trendy new London office near Hammersmith. We place great emphasis on personal development, helping our developers become multi-skilled across a range of technologies. We are organised around self-contained and independent teams where you will have the freedom to innovate and use your own initiative. DevOps and Agile are central to how we work.
Our projects for 2018 include building out our CI/CD pipeline using Azure, Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins, using React and Redux for our front-ends and building new products and micro-Services using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies such as Kotlin and event storming and sourcing. We are also looking at machine Learning with PyTorch and we use technologies such as ElasticSearch, Kafka and Hadoop. Our agile methodology of choice is Kanban because of its suitability to CI/CD.
You are passionate about software development, best practices and code quality. Most of all though you are smart, you get things done and you are nice! We value these attributes higher than your technical skills which you will develop with us. You are confident, but diplomatic when expressing an opinion and you are open to hearing the perspective of others. You like solving complex technical challenges with genuine care for writing clean code.
* Strong Java 8 or Kotlin
* Experience with true TDD (Red/Green/Refactor)
* Experience with Spring / Spring Boot
* Experience with HTTP / REST APIs
* Experience with queuing/messaging
* Strong SQL experience
Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.