Senior Java Developer, Lead Java Developer - Central Leeds, West Yorkshire
Senior Java Developer, Lead Java Developer required by a market leading, multi-award winning solutions provider based in Central Leeds. This is a rare opportunity to work on a hugely varied project portfolio using bleeding edge tech for some of the UK’s most prestigious household names.
As a skilled Java Developer, you should have skills in most of:
- Extensive experience with Java development
- Experience developing enterprise applications with Java, J2EE
- Experience with Open Source frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate and understand the advantages of using them
- Solid understanding of web based or content management software development
- Good experience with Web Services, especially RESTful ones
- Experience working with technologies such as Tomcat, Jetty, JBOSS, Apache, Websphere or Weblogic
- Experience with Continuous Build approaches using tools such as Subversion, Maven and Hudson/Jenkins
- Any experience with ESBs (such as Mule) or Node.JS would be a bonus
- Full lifecycle experience across the whole tech stack, be highly technical and hands-on
- Good understanding of process and methods such as Agile
- Be committed to design, build and deployment excellence
- Revel in the challenge of learning new technologies and skills
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Support Technical Leads/Architects in the development of world class enterprise applications
- Develop custom software for digital media clients
- Work independently at the direction of senior team members
- Write quality code for on-time/budget deployment according to project management schedules
- Work with a team to ensure our client’s end product meets their standards for enterprise software applications
A full job description & company information is available to candidates meeting the above minimum criteria, please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response. These requirements are urgent for the business and as such, interviews will be arranged immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"