We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Procurement Manager to join our Group Transformation team at Whitbread. You will be accountable for the sourcing of IT services across the group, with a total annual BAU spend of c£75m, plus project spend of c£70m p.a. The role will assist the Head of IT Procurement and directly work with the IT Procurement team supporting the introduction of and embedding professional procurement across the Whitbread business.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What you will be doing
- Development of documented (3 year) category strategy plans in collaboration with senior stakeholders.
- Maintenance of a rolling 12 month sourcing plan covering planned stakeholder initiatives, Procurement initiatives, contract renewals etc.
- Develop RFI, RFP documentation, eAuction content and ensure signature of required confidentiality agreements.
- Proactive management role within team ensuring that individual work plans & priorities are aligned at all times with the overall objectives & priorities of the department.
- Tender evaluation including commercial analysis, product/service evaluation, vendor capability evaluation etc.
- Identification of key suppliers across the category and establishment of appropriate supplier management activities to oversee supplier performance against SLA / KPI’s and provide a forum for ongoing supplier development and improvement.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of supplier service improvement actions and programmes.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the commercial IT environment, how the organisation sources, deploys and manages external partners and when it is appropriate to use in-house resources.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to key stakeholders with a view to becoming an invaluable business partner of key stakeholder functions including Finance, HR, Legal and the Business.
- Drive the contribution of key IT suppliers to the achievement of WHR’s HSSE, Diversity and CSR agendas.
What we are looking for
- Significant IT related procurement experience
- Highly credible in front of the Executive, senior stakeholders and the executives of key suppliers
- Procurement strategy development and implementation experience
- Able to build strong, value-adding relationships with internal customers
- Fully conversant with a broad range of sourcing strategies required to underpin corporate strategies for the IT categories
- Establishes milestones and has a significant role in the delegation of responsibilities.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously in a thriving business environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"