Senior IT Engineer required by a well known, global organisation with UK offices in Liverpool paying up to £75k. You will be responsible for managing the organisation's extensive IT user device global ecosystem, driving the teams towards ensuring security and the governance, taking the lead on planning and coordinating the global IT teams on delivery and roll out of projects.
To take on this complex challenge, the Senior IT Engineer will need to have been technically hands-on with large scale global projects and IT infrastructure and have strong SCCM knowledge as you will be dealing with over 30,000 devices across the company.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Global experience with a similar scale organisation (30k devices)
- Strong skills in leading and managing multi-country projects
- High level of technical awareness with PC's, Macs, Laptops, remote working and Admin Tools (Intune, SCCM, Active Directory, GPO)
- Strong knowledge of endpoint security
- Good understanding of networking
- Troubleshooting complex incidents
It is essential that you have held a role in similar-sized organisation previously and have a proven track record in managing and delivering large and complex projects using SCCM.
- Group Policy
- Systems Administrator
- Senior Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'