ould anyone be interested in joining the mobile development team of a well known consumer brand in London to head up their iOS division? The app is used by millions of people every day!
You will come in to lead a team of 3 iOS Engineers, where you will be working on and maintaining their portfolio of iOS apps and pioneering the development of new features for new global markets for the business.
Decent offices with the best tech facilities available, with a flexible working environment to tailor the needs of their staff. The app is fully written in Swift 4, no legacy code!
What can we offer you?
- The platform to have your say in the development of one of the most downloaded iOS apps on AppStore.
- A chance to manage an exceptional team of iOS Engineers
- A company that doesn't just see mobile development as a day job and sends you on training courses & conferences
- Work in a development team, that work tirelessly with the UX, back-end and product teams to create cutting edge mobile experiences and apps.
The tech stuff…
- You need to be experienced with both Objective-C and Xcode still and happy to work on legacy code (only a bit)
- Experienced and still hands on with Swift. All new development is in Swift
- Previous experience with leading or mentoring iOS Engineers
- Experience working on high traffic consumer apps
- Experience with TDD / BDD would be beneficial