SF Group are recruiting for a Senior Internal Recruiter for a leading Manufacturing business in Coventry. The client is seeking an individual who will build long standing key relationships with stakeholders and applicants internally and externally, and ensure the best recruitment life cycle. This is an interim 12 month contract, so would suit an individual who is immediately available or on a short notice period. This will pay up to c£200 per day, dependent on experience.
A summary of the key responsibilities include;
- Provide leadership and execution of the end-to-end recruiting cycle for assigned business groups across the UK
- Develop and manage relationships with business leaders and stakeholders, including Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners
- Promote and conduct indirect sourcing strategies both internally and externally through the full range of sourcing channels; Networking, Research, Referrals, Internal applicants, Company website, job boards etc.
- Pro-actively drive and execute the global and regional strategies which align with recruitment policies
- Partner with senior management to design and implement optimal sourcing strategies for their businesses, including leveraging various internal and external sources
- Partner with HR Business Partners to deliver value-added services to internal client population; market intelligence, competitor mapping, talent pooling, succession planning etc.
- Deliver a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through professionalism and integrity in all contact with applicants, hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Lead and contribute to regional/global projects associated with HR and Talent Acquisition and Development
- Provide training, knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring as a talent acquisition subject matter expert
You will ideally have some of the following key skills and competencies;
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in IT recruitment ideally in a generalist capacity from 1st line support to senior management roles
- Experience of generalist recruitment within other disciplines as this role will be covering all professional roles within the business
- Recruiting background in leadership roles and low level professional roles
- Experienced in the full-cycle recruiting experience with a combination of in-house and agency recruiting ideally
- Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc.
- Experience utilising candidate management/tracking systems and other online talent acquisition and sourcing tools either in-house or agency recruiting
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and experienced professionals internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate with clients and colleagues across the globe
- Proven direct sourcing skills and ability to leverage internal and external networks, and market knowledge, to identify, assess, cultivate and deliver the best talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch on or please click to apply ASAP.