Our client is by far the biggest life insurance broker in the UK and was formed in 1998. They started with a CEO and one Advisor and are now several hundred strong across four locations; London, Leeds, Hertford and Milton Keynes.
Our client prides itself on its open, tolerant, inclusive culture and welcomes candidates from every walk of life.
To be a successful Senior Protection Advisor, there are a few things you need; experience in end to end advised sales (ideally in an insurance or protection bias), outbound B2B/B2C telephone calls, a long track record of exceeding goals, be conversational, curious and inquisitive and be really switched on, intelligent and savvy.
As a Senior Protection Advisor you will recommend the very best suite of protection insurance products to our customers to give them peace of mind. You will be the first to speak to each customer so making a great first impression is key.
You'll have a thorough telephone conversation with them to establish their needs and then find the right cover for them.
This is a consultative role which requires conversational skills, not pushy tactics. You will need to draw out the customers' requirements with open questions and really probe into what they are all about.
They are inundated with unprotected families in need of our care, there is a full back office customer support team freeing you up to support as many families as you can!
- Experience working with Protection Insurance or previous experience in an advised role
- Track record of exceeding goals and targets
- High standards of advice, service and integrity
Rewards You Can Expect
- A rewarding earnings structure
- Flexible working culture
- Private healthcare which gives you half price gym membership and lots of freebies
- Travel loans
- Support for your charitable endeavors
- Your own life and critical illness covers
- A choice of pensions
- Insurance to protect your income
- An annual 'partnership' bonus after three years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"