Senior Insolvency Administrator
Insolvency Administrator | Senior Administrator Cannock Excellent Salary
Our client is looking for an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Administrator to join a recently established office in Staffordshire of our national client which is growing rapidly. The role is to deal with corporate insolvency cases.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies. Most of the work in this office tends to be CVLs, Administrations and CVAs
- Work closely with the appointment taking IP and Manager
- Take responsibilty for new corporate insolvency assignments
- Manage all aspects of the cases from start to finish
- Work within a small team
- Be proactive and work with little supervision
- CPI preferred but not essential
- Corporate Insolvency background
- Minimum of 1 years insolvency experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Highly professional and respected
- Excellent communicator
An extremely competitive salary for the role of Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator commensurate with a national practice is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'