As part on their ongoing expansion this leading Insolvency Specialist are recruiting for their new office in Watford. Interviews are currently being arranged for experienced Insolvency Administrators and Seniors.
- Reporting to a Manager you will manage your caseload.
- Cases will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
Over the last 2 years this firm has grown significantly which has given their employees the opportunity to develop and progress their careers quickly. The long term objective is for the successful hire to develop into a more senior role within the Watford office.
- At least 2 years’ experience of corporate insolvency.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.