Infrastructure engineer - senior infrastructure engineer - Project Engineer
Skills: Infrastructure - Windows server - O365 - Office 365 - VMware - ESXi - vSphere - Citrix - Exchange - Hyper-V - Exchange - Veeam
A senior infrastructure engineer position has been created within an award winning multi-million-pound technical company. Our client specialises in the provision of a wide range of solutions. Located in Leeds, the company is looking at expanding their team and are looking for an experienced hands-on infrastructure engineer to join them.
Working within an ITIL environment you will work with a variety of clients that range from SME to enterprise companies. This will mean that you will work with different customer environments that can range from single server to 1000+ users. This role will be focussed on project work. You will be involved:
- Deployment of applications, virtualisation, server and storage solutions
- Project delivery that can vary from single day consultancy to complicated installations/migrations
- Attending meetings to support any discussions relating to solutions/ deployments, in order to assist with the delivery of project scopes and deliverables
This is an opportunity to work with a forward-thinking business that enables individuals to be exposed to a wide range of technologies. This includes the latest releases of Microsoft and virtualisation technologies. It will be a role that will challenge you as you will be exposed to complex enterprise solutions whilst working in a fast paced environment. Candidates looking to take the next step from a 3rd line role will also be considered as this is a company that wants to make you better and add value to your career.
A competitive package allowance is provided that includes a car allowance plus bonus plus on call hour pay. In addition, this company encourages, supports, funds, and rewards individuals who consistently gain the most relevant certifications relating to your role. This would include any MCSA/MCSE, VCP certifications.
We are looking for experienced infrastructure engineers who have delivered a range of infrastructure in a Windows/ Microsoft environment. We are looking for engineers who have experience of installing, deploying, configuring, maintaining the following:
- Windows server
- VMware and/or Citrix
- Office 365
- Exchange 2003/2016
- SAN/ storage technologies e.g. Dell EqualLogic
- Backup: ideally Veeam/Backup Exec/Zerto
- SCOM, SCCM would be beneficial
- Technical support of large, enterprise level environment would be beneficial
- Experience as an infrastructure/ server engineer, 3rd line support engineer
- Client facing experience would be beneficial
- Any experience with Cisco networking would be beneficial
It will be essential that all applicants are eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid driving license. Any offers will be subject to passing a DBS, financial and reference checks.
If you want to continue to work as an all rounded infrastructure engineer where you will be involved with project, design and some support work, then please apply today.
- Infrastructure engineer - senior infrastructure engineer - Wintel engineer - 3rd line support engineer - Infrastructure - Windows server - O365 - Offi
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'