Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£40000 - £45200 salary
Randstad are delighted to be working with a major welfare to work, health and social care provider. They are recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, based in Birmingham, responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of IT Infrastructure across the business.
- Ensure that the capacity and capability of the IT Infrastructure matches the evolving demands of the business in the most cost-effective and timely manner.
- Manage, monitor and maintain a register of all IT Infrastructure items and services by identifying, controlling, verifying and recording the items and versions in existence.
- Manage the Change Process for hardware, communications equipment and software, system software, 'production' applications software and all documentation and processes associated with the running, support and maintenance of production systems.
- Minimise the impact of all of the above on Service Level Standards by ensuring all activities and processes are performed to agreed quality and risk management standards.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience within an IT Infrastructure role
- Advanced knowledge of working with a Windows Server environment, Active Directory, Azure and SQL Server databases
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'